Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Finance, Property and Regeneration
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Parsons North- Approval of
1. That Part B of this report be exempt from disclosure by virtue of the Local Government Act 1972, Schedule 12A Part 1, paragraph 3 (as amended), in that it contains information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information).
2. That the Cabinet Member for Finance, Property and Regeneration gave:
· Authorisation to spend £35.416m, as detailed in Section 9 of the report
· Approved the award of a contract for Parsons North Main Contract to Geoffrey Osborne Ltd for the sum of £27.324m
· Authorised Legal Services to negotiate and execute the Main Works contract as a Deed.
Reasons for the Decision
A Final Business Case has been produced confirming the current proposals to self-develop the site at Parsons North is a Value for Money option that represents a viable proposal from both a Capital and Revenue perspective.
Publication date: 23/08/2019
Date of decision: 23/08/2019
Effective from: 03/09/2019