Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Finance, Property and Regeneration
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The refurbishment of Ground, Mezzanine and
First floor offices
1. That this report is exempt from disclosure by virtue of the Local Government Act 1972 Schedule 12A, Part 1, paragraph 3 (as amended) in that it contains information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information) and information in respect of which a claim to legal professional privilege could be maintained in legal proceedings under paragraph 5 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972.
2. That the Cabinet Member for Finance, Property and Regeneration approved the capital spend against the Lisson Grove Refurbishment Programme budget for the costs as detailed in the report and noted the revenue spend for decant costs.
3. That the Cabinet Member for Finance, Property and Regeneration delegated authority to the Director of Corporate Finance and Property to procure, agree contracts and appoint consultants and building contractors for the Lisson Grove Refurbishment Contract.
Reasons for Decision
The rationale for supporting this decision is as follows:
(1) The refurbishment will provide an improved, more modern and agile working environment for staff that champions the Westminster Way of working enabling staff to deliver the very best for our residents.
(2) Deliver our “City For All” vision by providing our residents and visitors a smarter and improved environment to access our services.
(3) Contribute to the regeneration of the Church Street area.
Publication date: 17/02/2020
Date of decision: 17/02/2020
Effective from: 25/02/2020